We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

Hi

Seems to be limited choice now for Sept in Olu deniz. We're looking at jet 2 holidays and have come across these two hotels but cant decide.

White hotel looks amazing. refurbed but not many reviews on it yet.

Turk has great reviews but worried about basement rooms and small pool/ lzck of sunbds!

Any advice?

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
920 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

If it was my choice I would definitely choose White Hotel. It has changed ownership had a refurb and looked amazing when I went and had a look around during my trip out to OD in May.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

Here in Olu now definately the White Hotel :-)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

Thanks both

Bobbie23 Are you staying at white hotel now? can you give us any more info on hotel as there are only a couple of reviews since the refurb this year.?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

Hi

No not staying there we are right opposite the Turk . Just had a look around the white hotel lovely pool area was shown a room no comparison :-)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

sounds fab!!! is it still quiet? were not fussed but we might feel uncomfortable if the hotel is like a ghost town!

we emailed hotel to ask if their refurb is complete, they said 80% as theyre renewing bathrooms this winter.

was the bathroom in the room ok? did they have a fridge? chairs on balcony?

they explained they took it over in jan 2014 when it was a mess!

It just seems too good to be true because the price is so low but the pics look gorgeous!

wirral
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

I was there early June and had a look around. Was shown one of the rooms which looked good although a little small. Bathroom was fine and the room I saw had chairs on the balcony. I would say it s as good as the photos and very quiet considering how close it is to the strip. I will be booking to stay there in October.

7. Re: White Hotel or Turk Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations