We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Wales
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Olu Deniz in October

I went to Olu in June and am planning to return the start of October. I have never been on holiday this late in the year so im just wondering how busy it still is and what the weather is usually like? Thank you

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
694 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olu Deniz in October

We go Sept early Oct the weather has always been good,it was a little cooler last year at night but still hot through the day.Still plenty of people about.

Wales
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olu Deniz in October

Thanks for your reply, good to know its still hot in the daytime!

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olu Deniz in October

We've been early October for the last 3 years. Daytime weather has always been very warm with the odd rainy spell. However, as cufc said, there were 3 or 4 very cold evenings last year, including 1 Saturday night at the Istanbul in Kayaköy when we almost froze! But, we'll be back on 29 September for 10 nights!

Wales
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olu Deniz in October

Thanks for your reply davethewasp, im glad the daytime weather is good, I can deal with the cold evenings, a few cocktails will warm me up haha! Hoping to book the holiday tomorrow for the 1st-8th :)

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olu Deniz in October

I'm sure you won't regret it, Jody. Have you decided on your hotel?

Wales
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olu Deniz in October

Well me and my friend stayed at the magic tulip hotel in june and that's where we wanted to go again but we are having trouble getting the time off work so we are limited on dates and cant find anything for the tulip so either majestic hotel or ata lagoon I think. Where are you staying?

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olu Deniz in October

Both the Majestic and Ata Lagoon are good so you wouldn't go wrong with either. As you've asked we're staying at the Montebello Resort, which will amuse some other regulars on here as I've often said NOT to go AI. However the deal we got was too good to refuse and we'll be eating out as if we were B&B!

Wales
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olu Deniz in October

You have to go for the best deals these days! :) hope you have a great time. I cant wait to go back, june was our first time there and there was so much we didn't get to do so in October we will do the rest of what we wanted. On our last day we booked to go paragliding but it got cancelled when we got up the mountain so that will be the first thing on our list!

Slough, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olu Deniz in October

Good to see your message Dave as I was in Oludeniz early June and possibly going back first week in October and am wondering about the temperature that time of year - also are all the bars still open? For example would the Sultan Ahmet still be open?

Irvine, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Olu Deniz in October

Waves...also going to the montebello on the 29th for 10 nights..can I ask why you won't be using their all inclusive?? Looks alright.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations