We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olu deniz market

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
olu deniz market

i have just been told the little market in olu deniz has gone an anyone tell me where to please it ran off the strip to the other end of the block

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
840 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: olu deniz market

The local council closed it early this year and it has not moved.

The soap lady still has her shop and I hear a couple of things have returned like the glass artist and the artist painting the look-a-like pictures

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
835 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: olu deniz market

It is a craft market now so as to not compete with the shops.Seems fair I suppose.Some nice stuff there but all produced by them.

Carlisle, England...
Level Contributor
23 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: olu deniz market

The glass man was amazing! Very reasonable little gifts and he makes them all himself, so talented.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: olu deniz market

To be honest I quite like the idea of a craft market selling locally produced stuff instead of the same stuff as the shops..! :)

Level Contributor
150 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: olu deniz market

I agree, hope to fine something different.

6. Re: olu deniz market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz