We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple Age 23 HELP!

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Couple Age 23 HELP!

Hi everyone!

Hope someone can help us!

Me and my boyfriend have the habit of leaving booking a holiday to very last minute and then panic about not having any choice.

I have been to Turkey 10 times and loved it. I have been to side 9, times and altinkum once. Loved side with all my heart but wasn't a fan of altinkum.

My boyfriend was always a bit skeptical of coming to Turkey as he has heard negative things about the local men despite my many attempts to tell him that this is not the case!

Anyway due to our budget this year we are looking at Turkey and I finally get to go back!. I was thinking either ichmeler or olu deniz.

Things we want out of our holiday:

1. Gorgeous SANDY beach (Pebbles make me angry)

2. Good selection of bars and restaurants (livley bars but not big livley nightclubs with dreadful music haha)

3. We like music like the Beatles/ Rolling Stones etc so any bars anyone knows of let us know!

4. Boat trips/ historical sites/ beauty spots

And that's it!

If anyone has any info about prices of things also.

Main items:

1. Pint of locally brewed beer

2. Steak meal

3. Cocktails

Any info about any other resort would be appreciated also!

Don't ask for much do I ;)

Thanks!!! Xxx

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
791 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

1.Main beach is pebbles but blue lagoon beaches are sand.

2/3.Masses of bars and restaurants with something for everyone

4.Boat trips from beach with kayakoy/pamakule/kabak all easy to get to.

1.Beer 7-10Tl

2.Garden restaurant steak set meal with 3 courses and drink for 45Tl

3.Every bar makes cocktails but not sure of prices

manchester
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

Thank you so much!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,596 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

Also consider- even the more expensive beach front restaurants have budget options on their menus, pizzas, pasta for example are in the main superb.

Ramsgate, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

We went to Altinkum last year and hated it, hotel lovely but resort not a patch on Hisaronu and Olu Deniz 100% nicer that why we returned this year

Cocktail 15trl

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
674 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

Look at places in Hisaronu as well as Olu Deniz , it's much better for nightlife and only 10 mins away .

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

If it's any help my boyfriend and I are 21 and 22 and we love it, this will be our 3rd visit.

Perfectly doable for us to afford to eat out and drink every night etc.

And local men not a problem here at all!

We also learnt to like a pebbly beach, with the help of really attractive beach shoes.

n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

Don't go to icmeler it's way to busy; lots traffic and the people give you loads of hassle; olu is the nicest resort in turkey. People very friendly and no hassle;; also every where is in walking distance you won't regret coming here.

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

If you fancy a change of scenery , the Dolmus will take you up to Hisaronu (approx 10 mins) for only a couple of lira and it has a much busier night life there. Also in Hisaronu they close the main road to traffic through the resort making it much better to wander round.

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

To add to my last post, it is marginally cheaper to eat and drink in Hisaronu too.

10. Re: Couple Age 23 HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz