We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewellery con!!!!

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Jewellery con!!!!

Just returned from oludeniz with a ring i purchased for my girlfriends 21st birthday. The ring was from elegant jewels towards the beach on the main strip. What the ring was meant to be was 14ct gold with pink sapphire gem in the middle. Upon returning to the UK we checked this with a trusted jeweller who confirmed it is 14ct but not pink sapphire. Its pink topaz! Price difference around £300... Two points, does anybody know if there is a way to report this store to turkish authorities as i have certificates from both turkey saying its pink sapphire and UK saying its topaz?

The 2nd, be careful what you are buying from these stores, if the price is to good to be true then it probably is!

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,184 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewellery con!!!!

They have a Facebook Page so you could go there and complain and ask them what they are going to do to sort this out.

https:/…139581679404059

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewellery con!!!!

İ have a simple rule when buying anything here - is the shop open all year if NO - then go to somewhere that is and is staffed by full time staff.

Good luck in sorting it out - but unsure how you will do it.

3. Re: Jewellery con!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz