We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please can someone advise

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
please can someone advise

please can anybody give me advice travelling next week and need to get e visas for grandchildren travel agents said they would help me but after id paid holiday they told me they are not allowed to help me and my husband have already got ours as we were there in may and different travel agent done ours ive never done anything like this before and im panicking because ive just been on the website was sailing through it untill i pressed the blue box on the left and think it should have been the green box and the lot dissapeared from the screen and i dont know what to do now as i put all the details in but didnt get to the payment part do i have to reaply or how long do i wait before i can re aply

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please can someone advise

Mags

Just reapply make sure you use the correct site :-)

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
781 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please can someone advise

Use the site bobbie said and follow the instructions.If you never got to payment just start again.It takes ten minutes and you print out your visas at the end.Calm cool and collected Mags and you'll be sorted.

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please can someone advise

thanks to both of you for replies got it sorted i was using correct website but as i was applying for 2 i clicked the button that said adding another that was where it went wrong should have pressed other button but thanks to you both for helping with advice

4. Re: please can someone advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz