We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Just pricing up for next September to get an idea of what we're expecting to pay... Really want B&B accommodation in a great location with a lovely big pool area. 3 adults going - definitely want separate rooms (ie. 2 in one room, 1 in another). Got my heart set on Liberty/Asena Beach Hotel.... BUT

3 adults @ 3* Liberty Hotel B&B = £600 per person inc flights etc.

3 adults @ 3* Marcan Resort All Inclusive = £560 per person inc flights etc.

Now I know I really only want B&B but would we be crazy to go for the more expensive option?!

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

It all depends on you ... if you have your heart set on the B&B hotel, would you be disappointed with the other one ... although it does sound better value, even if you eat out sometimes.

Jak xx

Newcastle-under-lyme
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Is that for a week and who is it with and when in September ?

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Jak I think you're right...if we go for the Marcan and it's not fabulous then I'm gonna wish I'd booked the Liberty aren't I...?! My instincts have drawn me to the Liberty from the moment I started researching Oludeniz. Let's hope it's still available when we eventually get round to booking up! :) Thanks x

Hi Louis...that was with Thomas Cook from Newcastle on or around 18 September 2015.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 20:27
hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Forgot to say for a week. Not really searched any other sites yet, just getting an idea of availability, flight times, costs etc...

Newcastle-under-lyme
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

I'm staying at the liberty in 6 weeks time going b+b for 12 nights.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Oh well let me know what you think :) It seem to tick all our boxes and I'm sure you'll have a great time, it looks spot on.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,389 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Hi Suz

I am going to the Asena on the 7th -Aug for a week with my daughter and granddaughter leaving Oh at home.

Bobbie x

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Lucky you Bobbie :) Are you ever not on holiday?! Going on my own and leaving the OH at home sounds like a plan lol... Have a great time and look forward to reading your thoughts when you get back x

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,389 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Yeh I thought it a good idea as well, leaving him a list of jobs to do lol bit spoilt this year for holidays only back two weeks then go to Dalyan for two weeks. I will let you know about the Asena x x

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: B&B v All Inclusive - Am I Nuts...?!

Dalyan too?! God I'm well jealous haha, you've got some lovely holidays lined up :) And thanks, I'd really appreciate your feedback x

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations