We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Hi looking for some advice please. Myself and my cousin both 47 but quite lively still wondering whether to book Olu deniz or Hisaronu? We will be travelling early June. Any advice welcome. Thanks

darwen
Level Contributor
333 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Oludeniz is better by day and hisaronu is better by night me and my mrs would say, therefore we like to stay in Oludeniz. You will find cheaper accommodation in Hisaronu though.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Thank you

like the look of Karbel sun in Olu or R.E.D. in Hisaronu. Any advice please?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

It can all come down to whether you would like to be able to walk to a beach, Oludeniz itself is all walkable to the beaches, Hisaronu is a short bus trip down to the beach.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

ah great thanks like the beach but usually end up by the pool anyway so wondering if Hisaronu might be better s bit livelier

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Hisaronu is definitely more livelier - although there are quite a few lively bars now on the main strip in Oludeniz. you may have to toss a coin!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Melanie we have stayed in both Oludeniz & Hisaronu, Olu being our last 4 holidays. I love Oludeniz because of the beach, it does have a laid back vibe but it is busy at night & we have never struggled with things to do. That said, Hisaronu is a lovely resort too, it is livelier and has more of a bustling feel at night, it's also cheaper for almost everything...shopping, food & drink etc. Not a great deal cheaper but it was noticeable. Next year we have booked to stay in Hisaronu, we fancy a change & it's also considerably cheaper. We have always gone between Oludeniz and Hisaronu when in resort, I don't think people realise how close together they are literally a few mins away. We still have many restaurants & bars to try in Hisaronu....and I'm sure a few in Oludeniz! If you are a pool person I'd say Hisaronu and pop into Oludeniz for beach days or evenings for dinner when you fancy a change. The sunsets are not to be missed and a beachfront restaurant is the best way to see them. X

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

Just back from Olu deniz and it was brilliant. Everything walking distance.

darwen
Level Contributor
333 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

If you're on a budget look at Flora Apartments, if you're willing to pay more look at liberty hotel. Both in hisaronu.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

We are currently enjoying our second week in Olu Deniz. We took the dolmus to Hisonaru a couple of nights ago. I have to say I won't be rushing back! The only word that springs to mind for me is 'Blackpool'!! Lots of neon lights & loud bars which if you like that kind of thing, go for it! Olu is much more chilled although there are lively places. PS I'm in a similar age bracket to you...

ayrshire
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olu Deniz or Hisaronu?

We much prefer to stay in olu and travel a few minutes into hisaronu when we want it's just your preference we are also about the same age as you have fun