We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm here now !!! Help needed please x

england
Level Contributor
72 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
I'm here now !!! Help needed please x

Hi everyone I am on day one of my hols staying at the blue star, we want to go to butterfly valley but not on a boat excursion as it'll be all day jumping in the sea etc we just want a boat taxi but where do we get it from ?

Also how do we get to the blue lagoon we've been to the beach at olu deniz in front of the strip but what do we do to go to the lagoon my thanks

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm here now !!! Help needed please x

If you're in Oludeniz you can catch a boat from the beach to Butterfly Valley. Not sure of the departure times but they're displayed on the boards on the promenade.

To reach the lagoon, walk down to the seafront and turn right. Keep walking with the sea on your left, you'll see the signs and you'll soon be in the lagoon

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm here now !!! Help needed please x

They go where all the other boats go from on the hour, it's 20tl return per person and you buy the tickets from the wooden octagonal hut on the beach beforehand x

3. Re: I'm here now !!! Help needed please x

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:16