We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Journey time

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Journey time

Hi can any tell me how long the journey by Dolmus from fethyie to Kabak please

n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Journey time

not too sure but would imagine about 45 mins to an hour.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Journey time

It's an hour to an hour and a half depending on the day and how busy the route is.

n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Journey time

Oh Well i was close, i. Was getting Mixed up with Faralaya, which is slightly nearer.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Journey time

TY for replies, just wondering anyone any info on the Olive Garden? Is it far from fethyie?

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Journey time

Olive Garden is 30/35 mins by dolmus from oludeniz,,,,amazing views on journey if you're brave enough to look!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Journey time

TY Elkie55 have you been to the Olive Garden?

Is the journey there the same as when you go up to Paraglide?

I was told your climbing up mountain from when leave Fethyie and very narrow roads,

Sorry for all questions but never been Turkey before

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Journey time

The dolmus from Fetiyhe to OD is about 30 minutes ( not on Tuesday though as this is market day and busy), and then from OD to Kabak its about another 30-35 minutes. Sorry I had to do it in the two journeys, as we have been to both but on separate journeys, but it might give you some idea. Last year the dolmus to Kabak were leaving OD @ 20 minutes to the hour and started at 9.40. Well worth the journey though!!

8. Re: Journey time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz