We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e visa

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
82 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
e visa

Can anyone tell me do I need to do 3 separate ones for myself hubby and son or can you do them all together. plus do you have to print them off.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e visa

Yes, you can do them all together. After the first one, it will give you the option to continue with another application.

It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you print off a copy, although many people are reporting that it's a waste of time as they weren't asked for it, there are otthers who say they were asked for them.

It is supposed to be in case there are any 'computer issues' at arrivals, although an electronic copy, on your smartphone etc, is also supposed to suffice.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e visa

You can do a family application, and you are advised to keep a copy of the visa, even though the details are found from your passport.

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/tour/

Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
284 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e visa

There is a long wait in passport control so having a hard copy is best as it will avoid any delays for you as you could be waiting up to an hour, and it is hot in the area, so light weight clothes so prob best for when you land. The first line is for disabled passengers, but once you get to the front they will check your passport, stamp it and straight through.(they didn't even look at my visa but they took it when I handed it to them)

solihull
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: e visa

hi

make sure you use official site !! www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ its $20 us (about£12-£13) there are some that look real but you 'll end up paying upto £60

print off copies for your benefit...but they scan your passport and if all in order that's it.

also valid for 180 days..im going again September on same visa I used in june..so if you you go more than once its cheaper than it used to be.

5. Re: e visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations