We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oludenizbeach.com

Melling Liverpool
Level Contributor
9 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Oludenizbeach.com

Just to let people know I booked a 2 week holiday through Oludenizbeach.com and would not recommend at all.

The service beforehand was great, could not fault the contact, response time etc, but as I had not used them before I was a bit apprenhensive so asked them to send me pictures of the actual apartment we would be in, I felt releived when they did and was looking forward to it, apartment / complex looked great.

However when we arrived at Dalaman the taxi driver had never heard of the apartments we were staying at (we were at the Hisar Garden Apartments), drove around for approx 30 minutes, I called the number I had for Oludenizbeach.com to be told we had been moved as they had overbooked, so we were taken to the Deska Hisar Apartments - to be honest if everything worked the apartments are fine, but the cooker did not work, the electric went off we had no water and no sun loungers, the pool area was tiny. I called them the next day and they were not very responsive at all, after lots of phone calls and chasing from my side they agreed to move us to the apartment we had booked on the Wednesday at 3pm, we lost 2 full days of our holiday trying to sort this out. I would not book with them again.

Maria

1. Re: Oludenizbeach.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations