We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private transfer

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
private transfer

Anyone recommend a private transfer company for 5 of us. Hotel website(liberty Lykia) is quoting over £140 and I'm sure i can get it cheaper

Many thanks

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: private transfer

Tiny Akropol is a local travel agent that comes highly recommended on these forums.

www.tinyakropol.com/airport-transfers.asp

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: private transfer

Many thanks had a quick look 50 pounds cheaper and offer car seats etc

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
125 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: private transfer

Fetiyhe Airport Transfers are also an excellent service and local company. Check their prices too and you only pay half when they get you to your hotel and the other half when you are returned to the airport.

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
125 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: private transfer

Fetiyhe Airport Transfers are also an excellent service and local company. Check their prices too and you only pay half when they get you to your hotel and the other half when you are returned to the airport.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: private transfer

I used Tiny Akropol in June, very good and bang on time on both directions, the driver also stopped a couple of times for me to take photographs.

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: private transfer

Thanks have booked with tiny akropol, quick response, great price, car seat etc thanks everyone

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: private transfer

Glad you got sorted. Have a great trip.

8. Re: private transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz