We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to hire a car

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
best place to hire a car

Hi. stopping in Yalikavak this summer...HURRAH!!! Are hoping to hire a car. Where are the best places and can you one that seats 6? Also where is a good place for a turkish massage. we are stopping at Cinemtepe apartments

wirral
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to hire a car

I don't know if your resort is close to Bodrum but thought I would let you know that I have just been through the process of getting quotes from everywhere in Bodrum and Torba. We have booked with Set Car rental at www.bodrumcarhire.com. They were definately the cheapest and includes all fully comp insurance with NO excess. They have offered to deliver to my hotel 5 miles away for no extra charge. I have paid 210Euros for 9 days but that is only for a small/medium car.

London, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to hire a car

We've used Valley Car Rental several times - their office is in the centre of Yalikavak opposite-ish the Mosque and taxi rank. Generally they've been very reliable and also offer transfers to and from the airport (with or without driver). We have hired a mini-bus (think it was a 9 seater) from them previously without problems.

I would definately recommend their services, although make sure you get in touch early and reconfirm nearer the time as they get ridiculously busy in peak season.

You can find them if you google 'Valley Car Rental Yalikavak'.

Have a fab trip - I don't know when I'll be out in Yali next, sob sob! :o)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to hire a car

Thanks for your replies!! This is my 3rd time in turkey but will be my 1st to Yalikavak but think i am loving it already!!! It sounds just as I like, can't wait!!

4. Re: best place to hire a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Yalikavak