We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment finding agencies

Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
apartment finding agencies

My husband and I are going to BA for 3 weeks in January, and I'm looking for an apartment in Recoleta. Has anyone dealt with 4rentargentina? Are they a reputable agency?

Faith

22 replies to this topic
Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,445 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment finding agencies

www.luxuryba.com

Put "apartment rentals" in the Search box at the top of the page and you can start reading right away . names and places and reviews. Have fun with the planning stage :)

Edited: 17 November 2017, 17:19
Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment finding agencies

thank you; this forum has opened up a whole new world to me.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,445 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment finding agencies

Then our mission has been accomplished :)

NY
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartment finding agencies

Try airbnb and vrbo. You can do a map view

r c
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
9,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: apartment finding agencies

welcome,

you can also try...

www.booking.com

i just use them since they have filters for things such as lodging type, location, amenities and such. you can choose a currency to display the cost and there is also a map feature too.

not there are other search engines that do similar things too.

one last comment. Read the fine print too.

good luck.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,445 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartment finding agencies

Come back here with any questions you might have about locations / neighborhoods etc.

Everyone here is SO good at that :)

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
43 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: apartment finding agencies

Airbnb and done!

8. Re: apartment finding agencies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2017, 16:42

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,485 posts
772 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: apartment finding agencies

I agree AirBnb is the easiest and probably the safest method to book an apartment as you're guaranteed to be the apartment you saw online or you're totally protected by Airbnb. Just about every single owner even if they list on other websites has their property on Airbnb these days. Their search filters are just about the best out there.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: apartment finding agencies

I stayed in Buenos Aires in early November for 9 nights in the worst apartment I have ever rented while travelling. The terrace was full of scaffolding and unusable, there was a water tank in the ceiling above us that serviced the apartment block and made such a noise we resorted to wearing ear plugs at night. I rented this apartment from Buenos Aires Habitat, an organisation recommended to me. It was not cheap at $1,025 USD, $790 of which was paid in cash on arrival. Emails to BA Habitat complaining about the standard of the accommodation were unanswered once I was in occupation. There are no apartment reviews on the BA Habitat web site. Travellers beware.

Reply to: apartment finding agencies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted