We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boca Juniors schedule August

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn
5 posts
Save Topic
Boca Juniors schedule August

Hi,

I will be in Buenos Aires 29 July to 6 August, and again 12 to 15 August. Is it true that the Boca Juniors season begins in early August, and does anyone know where I can find a schedule for their games? I have looked on the Bocas web site, but it doesn't seem to be posted yet.

In short, I'm wondering if I'll be in Buenos Aires on a day when they play.

thanks.

Fátima, BA
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boca Juniors schedule August

sunday, aug. 12 Argentinos Jrs. vs Boca

Brooklyn
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boca Juniors schedule August

Thanks for the quick reply. Are games played only on Sundays? Does anyone know if the Boca Juniors will play on 5 August?

thanks,

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boca Juniors schedule August

Boca vs. Rosario Central

This has tour information.

www.tangol.com/eng/football_matches.asp

Unfortunately, doesn't look like there will be a game when I'm visiting :(

Denver, CO
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boca Juniors schedule August

Remember that there are other teams to watch, not just Boca. Go to a River Plate game, or a Racing Club game...the experience is incredible!!!

For match times, ticket info. etc, check on www.mptours.com the week prior.

CHEERS!

5. Re: Boca Juniors schedule August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:18