We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Musical free event for this rainy day in BA - IFT theater

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Musical free event for this rainy day in BA - IFT theater

Hello !

Today it will be an excellent musical event in honour to Eladia Blazquez, a great argentinian singer and author of famous songs like "To Honor Life" ( one of my favorite song for ever ).

The orchestra Juan de Dios Filiberto will be with the direction of Osvaldo Piro - a master - and the singer Sandra Mihanovich ( I cant say enough about the marvellous voice of this singer, again my favorite )

Free entrance - 20.30pm -IFT Boulogne Sur Mer 549.

You can get the tickets since 16pm at the theater.

Enjoy !

Silvia

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
758 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Musical free event for this rainy day in BA - IFT theater

Were you there???? if not, you missed a fabulous evening of music! Thank you, Silvia for this post and your many others.

The orchestra was "polished", the music diverse, the conductor wonderful and Sandra a tremendously talented vocalist. We WILL remember this performance.

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Musical free event for this rainy day in BA - IFT theater

Thank you so much my friends for sharing this event with me !

Yes,, you can be absolutely sure that you've seen top level artists at that concert and I'm really very proud that we can show our best for free,, that's great !

The good news for those who hasnt come yesterday is that this event will be repeated

- 16/04 at Velez Sarsfield - J. B. Justo 8900 - 20.30 pm

- 21/04 at Complejo Cultural Plaza (Calle 89 (Ex Campos) Nº 2089 San Martín-Prov. Bs.As. -20.30 pm

-23/04 at Espacio Cultural Nuestros Hijos de las Madres de PLaza de Mayo (Ex ESMA) (Libertador 8468 - 19pm

Dont miss it !

Silvia

Mentioned in this post
Plaza de Mayo
Plaza de Mayo
2,862 Reviews
Buenos Aires, Argentina
3. Re: Musical free event for this rainy day in BA - IFT theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 06:20