We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please recommend a place to stay for family of 3 in Palermo

littlecuttiecat
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Please recommend a place to stay for family of 3 in Palermo

We are a couple with a 5 yr old. first time in BA. we are looking for a place to stay in Palermo. we will be there for 3 nights, then after a week, back for another 3 nights.

The room needs to have at least a fridge and microwave. we'd also like to have a pool, free internet, breakfast provided. and within walking distance to stores, and parks. price below $130/night in March.

Thanks for your advice.

Mentioned in this post
Palermo
Palermo
Sicily, Italy
littlecuttiecat
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Please recommend a place to stay for family of 3 in Palermo

BTW, i think we prefer apartment over hotel since it has more room ,so breakfast is optional.

Besides VRBO.com where else can i find a apartment rental for less than a 1week?

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,425 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please recommend a place to stay for family of 3 in Palermo

www.buenosaireshabitat.com

www.apartmentsba.com

Those are the websites I know by heart, just put apartment rental in the Search box and you will find others.

Generally speaking, they rent apartments by the week, not sure if it is easy to get 3 nights here and there.

If you are going for a hotel, I am not sure how many have a fridge and microwave.

The ArtSuites in Recoleta has everything you need but the pool.

You are going to have to probably give up on something .. so figure out what you can live without ..

Here are some hotels in Palermo... you can get an idea of amenities and prices.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i17131-Staying_…

Mentioned in this post
Palermo
Palermo
Sicily, Italy
Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
747 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please recommend a place to stay for family of 3 in Palermo

Try the Apart Hotel Trianon.........on Ave. Callao in Recoleta. I know its not Palermo...but it just may work!

Good luck, Ronnie G.

Mentioned in this post
Palermo
Palermo
Sicily, Italy
4. Re: Please recommend a place to stay for family of 3 in Palermo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2011, 08:16