We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BYT Argetina

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Allendale, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
BYT Argetina

Does anyone know if byt argentina rental company is still in business? I can't get to their website nor the telephone number is also not available or invalid. I have dealt with them for the pass 5 years.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BYT Argetina

I had no problem at all getting right to the website:

http://www.bytargentina.com/

perhaps your browser settings are interfering?

Corona, California
Level Contributor
484 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BYT Argetina

Same here! We're booked with them for October, November and I was on their web site a couple of days ago.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
543 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BYT Argetina

They are definitely in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above info is what you need!

have fun! Ronnie G.

Allendale, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BYT Argetina

Thanks for replying. As of today, I still cannot get to their website. I have no problems going to all the other rental websites. I even try different browsers but come back the same. If you guys can get in then the problem has to be my end. I'll keep digging. Thanks.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BYT Argetina

try cleaning out the cache and restarting your browser. Also check that your firewall hasn't inadvertently blocked it for some reason.

If you're not using mozilla firefox, try downloading it and using it for your browsing -- it's free and more secure than IE: www.mozilla.com

Edited: 04 September 2010, 20:27
Allendale, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BYT Argetina

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have tried them all including mozilla. Check the Firewall, internet connectivity settings and etc. But still can't get to their website. Like I said, I have no problems getting to all the rental websites, but only byt. The only thing I change recently is my wireless router. Even that should not be a suspect. But I'll keep digging and try to see the setting within the router.

Corona, California
Level Contributor
484 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BYT Argetina

If all else fails, try using someone else s computer. Once you get them, maybe they can help. For some reason, there is a block. Did you upset them?

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Nice
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BYT Argetina

Try "Google Chrome" as your browser. This worked for us yesterday after a month of not being able to access a favourite Argentine website. We paid a techie a ton to check over things. He couldn't identify the problem any better than we could. He did, however, suggest 'Chrome'. It worked.

Allendale, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BYT Argetina

I did try Google Chrome. I have to find out the IP of byt and see if i can ping it and return to me. Maybe my last option is using another computer from another location with a different gateway to get to byt. Again, thanks for all the help and suggestions. I definitely will let you all know if find out what really is the problem.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BYT Argetina

it's possible that your ISP has blocked it mistakenly for some reason - or you've managed to block it yourself in some security setting...