We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfast

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bed and Breakfast

Hi ...would like some recommendations for a great B&B in a good location in Buenos Aires (will be staying there for 8 days). Thanks!!!

I love culture/arts/local hangouts...am not interested in touristy areas.

Buenos Aires Free Walks
Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Camino Pampa
Private Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Las Superguias Tours Zoo Lujan
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Buenos Aires Off the Beaten Path Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Level Contributor
672 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed and Breakfast

We stayed twice in Lode Costa B&B in Vicente Lopez (neighbourhood); highly recommended.

See for more info: …virtualtourist.com/vt/tfr/1/17875d/3/17546b/

happy travels

Level Contributor
67 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed and Breakfast

We just got back from BA and stayed in the Posada Palermo. It is highly rated in Trip Advisor and I agree 100%. This is our third visit and we love it! The location is great and within 15-20 minute walk to great restaurants, shopping, museums, the SUBTE, etc. Viviana and her team do a wonderful job and make you feel like you are a part of her family.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
746 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed and Breakfast

Just to make life more complicated, have you thought about an apartment for 8 days???????? You can then "live like a local".

Areas to consider: Las Canitas,Belgrano, and a definite favorite: Palermo Botanico or Palermo Chico.

Cheers, Ronnie G.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bed and Breakfast

I checked out the apartments and they don't have the same charm as some of the smaller hotels I've looked at. I think for the first time, I'm going to stay at a B and B...but yes, I did consider that. Thanks.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
170 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bed and Breakfast

Hard to find due to noise, etc.

Also strange reservation and billing and cancellation practices, we went to a small hotel

6. Re: Bed and Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2011, 05:18