We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Hello everybody

March 2011 - 5 days in BUE- which of these apartments would you suggest

By:

-Best location

- Quiet

-Quality of building

-Area

We like Recoleta- by MT Alvear or Posadas St. around that area- not crowed or too touristic-

here are the links:

buenosaireshabitat.com/apartment_n109.html

buenosaireshabitat.com/apartment_n286.html

buenosaireshabitat.com/apartment_n355.html

buenosaireshabitat.com/apartment_n377.html

buenosaireshabitat.com/apartment_n389.html

Any recomendations will help us.

Thank you in adavance

Happy Holidays !

Aloha

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,842 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

I would choose the last 2 for location and quiet and quality of bldg and area.

And that location is Avenida Alvear not MT Alvear which is across Santa Fe many blocks from the area you are looking in.

Edited: 17 December 2010, 23:43
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Thank for the info and time to asnwer me.

Have a Very happy Holidays and 2011 !

Karlos

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

I have been in #377, because a friend stays there. It's a very nice apartment, located on a beautiful street, and a very nice building. This is a very quiet apartment.

Number 109 is a very nice location and building,also.

I would stay away from any of the apartments located on Libertador since it is quite busy and noisy.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Thank you for your time and info,

Have very Nice Holidays and 2011 !

Aloha

Karlos

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

We rented two nice apartments in Recoleta and Palermo with Apartmentsba, but we are very dissapointed with the rental policy, they charged our credit card for the deposit (without my authorization neither informed me, now they said it was part of the contract), also they keep the money 1 week after we ck-out , t

Apartmentsba have a very bad policy,

"Deposits are big amount of money to keep without the use of the property !."

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
991 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Seems like you have posted the same thing everywhere sebmiki! I get one has a grudge to settle, but seriously this much and on every thread...I will again say that your experience was certainly not my experience when I used them last year!!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
64 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Good for you !

I just want people be aware of the bad policy, if they didnt charge you the security deposit you was lucky

They kept the money for a month !

8. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2011, 14:35
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
991 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Sebastianmiki,

Let it be clear I am not a Destination Expert - where did you get that?

The point I am trying to make is how you have written it here and on many other threads is incorrect. You are trying to make out that apartmentsba do things for different people etc....and this is just not true....

Where did I say that they had not charged me the security deposit ???

Look - it is not a bad policy - it is the policy and should people want to rent with this agency then they adhere to the policy or do not rent. Your deposit may have taken a month to get back to you - but the way you expressed it indicated that they kept part of your deposit post your stay as a charge when you were not using the property - and I am sorry to have highlighted this to you, but it is simply not true. Will you admit this?

I am suspecting there may be a language issue here and in no way did I want to make you feel bad or anything like that.....I just wanted to offer an alternative point of view that this company did well by me.

Suerte!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
991 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BUE Apartment rental Experts help

Actually to be fair this is what you said:

We rented two nice apartments in Recoleta and Palermo with Apartmentsba, but we are very dissapointed with the rental policy, they charged our credit card for the deposit (without my authorization neither informed me, now they said it was part of the contract), also they keep the money 1 week after we ck-out , t

Apartmentsba have a very bad policy,

"Deposits are big amount of money to keep without the use of the property !."

One can not slander a company like this and expect no comment in return! Your story changes One week - now we read they kept it for one month!! What was it Sebastianmiki????

Suerte!

Edited: 13 April 2011, 02:51