We, a family of four adults, will be travelling to BA December 24 - January 4th. We are staying in Recoleta. I'm just starting to plan the itinerary for our trip and thought I would seek advice from the experts on this forum who kindly helped with our hotel selection.
1. What are the "must -do's" in BA including tours, sightseeing, restaurants etc?
2. Are places shut during the Christmas period?
3. Any special events happening during this period?
4. We would like to volunteer for a day somewhere and will do anything. I contacted Voluntaria Global and they don't offer their one day program anymore.
5. Any suggestions for hotels and trips to Iguazzu Falls.
6. I have two daughters, 19 and 23 who would like to go to some great nightclubs while there. Which are the best for their age group?
Any and all information and recommendations are welcome.
Thank you in advance for your help.