We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
500 reviews
Save Topic
BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

After a grueling 30 hours of travel, we arrived at our loft apartment in

Palermo Alto. We are very comfortable in this neighbourhood. Thank you Scarlett for checking out the area.

We have a bakery on the ground floor of our apartment building.

There are 3 green grocers within one block, a laundry across the street, a helado shop on on one corner & the venerable Cafe Martinez on the other corner.

Camila Confiteria is only half a block away. I am already in love with their vegetable tartas. Especially, the squash & cheese and the chard and cheese ones. Truly delicious!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
701 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

Really happy you feel that way.

It's even MORE better the 4th or 5th time around!!

Looking forward to your posts.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,039 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

Yay ! you are here !

Bienvenido !

Oh, no, por favor , I am glad to be able to help and that it is a good choice.

helado, coffee and a laundry ... what more can you ask for ? ;-)

I look forward to the coming days stories ..

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,472 posts
765 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

Yeah, definitely each trip usually gets better for many people. I just talked to a client yesterday booking one of my properties and believe it or not he said he has been to Buenos Aires 18 times since 2002! He said each trip gets better. The only time he said he had a problem was getting his Rolex watch stolen but didn't let that experience ruin Buenos Aires for him.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
500 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

We are so happy to be here. The weather is perfect. The helado is creamy. The empanadas are delicious. We have been exploring old & new places. I will be posting some of our experiences soon.

5. Re: BA Is Even Better The Second Time Around

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2013, 10:29