We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torrecillas Soho Aparthotel & Spa?

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reno, Nv
Level Contributor
128 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Torrecillas Soho Aparthotel & Spa?

Does anyone know about this place? Comments appreciated before I book. Thanks!

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torrecillas Soho Aparthotel & Spa?

I don't know the hotel, but have you read the reviews here on TripAdvisor.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Torrecillas Soho Aparthotel & Spa?

I stayed there in February 2010..... We arrived just as the hotel (Like much of Buenos Aires) had just been hit by a flash flood from the bad rainstorms that month, but all was fixed within a few days . There may have been a further makeover after we left. The hotel is small, very hip and uber cool without feeling intimidating and the staff really friendly. The accommodation feels like you have your own apartment and the hotel has a small swimming pool. The hotel is on a busy street (Godoy Cruz) so if you are easily disturbed by traffic ask for a room that doesn't front onto the street. The location is great for bars, great estaurants and the bohemian feel of Palermo Viejo. It is about 5 minutes walk to the Palermo subtle station and also to Plaza Serrano.

3. Re: Torrecillas Soho Aparthotel & Spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2013, 10:30