We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AEP to Palermo Soho

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
710 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
AEP to Palermo Soho

How much would a taxi cost? My hotel can have a car waiting for me for about $27 US

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,413 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AEP to Palermo Soho

The price is on the high side. A taxi from AEP to your hotel in Palermo Soho should cost no more than 50 pesos which is around $US12 even with the meter running fast.

When a car has to wait for you then they charge from the time they leave their office and the wait time.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
539 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AEP to Palermo Soho

A taxi is probably the cheapest, but a bit more risky if you read about some of the scams discussed here. A good alternative is a remis (car service) that you can book when you arrive at the airport, inside the terminal. They will quote you a fixed price, you can pay by credit card if you like, and they are reliable. We used Manuel Tienda Leon last month, from AEP to Palermo Soho, and it was about US$17.50.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
710 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AEP to Palermo Soho

Where is the remis office (?) at, how many remis companies is there, is there an online reservation

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,560 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AEP to Palermo Soho

There are several remis companies that have booths in the baggage claim area of AEP. Manuel Tienda Leon is the most established of these companies and, yes, you can make an online reservation although I usually just wait until I arrive and go to the booth with the fewest people waiting. I have never had to wait for a car.

http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar/prehome.asp

5. Re: AEP to Palermo Soho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:19