We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakland, California
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

Hello Forum-goers-

My wife and I are about to leave for our first trip ever to South America: a week in BA and a week roaming around Chile.

I am so thrilled to have discovered the forums on this site. I can honestly say that our eagerness and excitement about the trip are a direct result of reading all of the wonderful posts by locals and travelers alike.

It's like sitting at a giant table of people who have had these great experiences and are sharing them, allowing anyone to ask questions at any time.

I guess the best way that I can return the favor is to post our experiences in our trip, which we plan to do (thanks to new TripAdvisor Ipad app). We will be sure to do that. I hope our comments are useful to future first time travelers.

The posts on this site have literally been 95% of our valued info as we plan our trip.

Thanks again for all your thoughtful and generous sharing.

Cheers,

Jon P.

Oakland CA

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
17,827 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

Awww... how nice ! Thank you for such a sweet post.

Speaking for myself ... From our first visit to Buenos Aires through the almost 6 years we have lived here, I have been head over heels in love with the people and the place. It makes it very easy to post on TripAdvisor :)

Wishing you the same wonderful experience that we had ..

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,427 posts
755 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

Thanks for the kind words Jon. Have a wonderful trip and let us know how it goes.

Safe travels.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
762 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

Jon,

Your words are lovely.

I think that we all together make the community. Those who live here, those who came and falled in love, those who want to promote our country as a destination, and those who are thinking about coming.

At the end of the day we all have a special feeling about Argentina, and the passion for travel.

It is great you are now part of the community.

Welcome!

Denver, Colorado
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

I'm so glad! My wife and i just came back from south america 2 months ago, we went to Chile, Brazil and Argentina and we're planning to come back next year. We totally fell in love with the places and the people. I wish you have a nice trip!! and any questions you have we'll be more than happy to help you

5. Re: Not a Question, but an Expression of Gratitude

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 13:19