We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with balcony in Recoleta area

fort worth
Level Contributor
208 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with balcony in Recoleta area

Fellow travelers,

Looking to land in Buenos Aires on 12/5/13. Travelling solo and would like a hotel with balcony (preferably street view) with a swimming pool in the Recoleta area.

Will be staying for 6 days/5 nights.

Any suggestions?

Price range is $125.00 to $190.00 a night.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,115 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with balcony in Recoleta area

The Sileo has long balconies that run the length of the rooms ( in the back ) and I am pretty sure they have balconies in the front of the building rooms too. They have a fabulous top of the building pool and a spa I believe. I know they have the best views of Recoleta Cemetery.

I am pretty sure their prices are within your range .. http://www.sileohotel.com/homeeng.php#

We were there for a week or so at the end of April. .

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with balcony in Recoleta area

FortWorth

We stayed in the Etoile Hotel in Recoleta for ten days in April.

Great views...superb pool...exceptional value...and the best location!

And a SUPERB city!!!.....the best!!

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,115 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with balcony in Recoleta area

Wherever your room is in the Etoile, you can go up to the roof and look out over what seems like all of Argentina.. fabulous views.

Our family always stayed there when visiting us .. we lived in that neighborhood.

4. Re: Hotel with balcony in Recoleta area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:18