We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Between the two airports

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
86 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Between the two airports

In January I am flying into EZE and then four hours later flying to Iguazu from AEP. Should I take a taxi or a car service. If you feel a car service is the way to go, do you have a recommended car service company? Thanks for the help.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Between the two airports

If you are traveling solo,then consider taking the TiendaLeon airport shuttle. With two or more people then take a private Taxi from TAXIEZE, VIP or World. TaxiEZE is usually the least expensive. All are booked inside the terminal only after the customs area.

Berlin
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Between the two airports

I completely agree with ricardoBA, Manuel Tienda Leon would be my choice. Keep in mind during week days traffic may be an issue so rush as soon as you can to AEP. Using any of the services listed by RicardoBA will help you saving time.

3. Re: Between the two airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 05:17