We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation EZEIZA - Aeroparque

Italy
Level Contributor
600 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transportation EZEIZA - Aeroparque

How can I get by public transport from EZEIZA to Aeroparque Jorge Newbery and how much time would it take me? Are US dollars accepted everywhere in Argentina? do banks charge any commission for exchange?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation EZEIZA - Aeroparque

6688ib:

1) Manuel Tienda León has a van that takes people from Ezeiza to Aeroparque for about the equivalent of 8 dollars. It depends on the traffic, but it could take about 3/4 of an hour.

See: http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar/home/home.asp

2) Dollars are NOT accepted everywhere in Argentina. Banks and exchange houses charge a buy/sell spread, not a commision.

3) You recently started a thread titled "money exchange", in which all your questions on the subject were answered.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g312741-i979-k6906…

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation EZEIZA - Aeroparque

You can pay in USD for everything you need at the airport (food, transportation), then I would definitely change money the first chance you get. Many places do accept USD, but at a lower exchange rate.

3. Re: transportation EZEIZA - Aeroparque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 01:18