We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Topic
New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

My husband and I along with our best friend will be in Buenos Aires for New Year's Eve. We will be coming from Mendoza and don't arrive until the 30th so it doesn't leave us much time to set up anything in person in advance. We are thinking dinner and then dancing, etc. Any recommendations? I understand that most people will be with family and don't come out until late, but that's fine with us. We just don't want to be stuck in the house.

Thanks in advance!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

If it were me I'd pick a great restaurant and just email them directly for reservations. I did that for I-Latini and they got back to me within 24 hours (great place, loved the food). If the restaurant is not responding, and you've already booked yor hotel, contact them and ask the concierge to assist you in making a reservation. Enjoy!

Edited: 10 December 2013, 07:17
Solothurn...
Level Contributor
561 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

If you are renting a house and want to book a restaurant, don't stray too far away from home because it'll be hard to find a taxi to take you back.

Buenos Aires...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

Check out The Argentine Experience - theargentineexperience.com/restaurant/…

They are having a special New Year's Eve dinner and the private bar will be open afterwards exclusively for guests. You can book online too so you don't need to be in BA to organise. Could be a good option all round!

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

The reason why CC7Bern advised you to stay close to your accommodation is because there is not public transportation in BA during Christmas and New Year’s eves. So go out but stay within walking distance to the area you’re staying in and save yourselves the trouble of being stuck until really late.

5. Re: New Year's Eve BsAs 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 07:17