We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit Buenos Aires?

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
235 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
visit Buenos Aires?

We will arrive at EZE from Ushuaia at 5pm and then transfer to another flight leaving from EZE at 11pm. Is it advisable to get out of airport for a brief visit BA? Is there any hop on and off bus? Is there locker to store luggage at EZE?

Thanks for any advise

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visit Buenos Aires?

EZE is about 40-60min from central Buenos Aires so I don't think that you will have enough time to go into the city for any kind of sensible visit.

Since most international flights depart EZE at night then the airport become very busy and hectic so I would just plan on staying there. If you have access to one of the VIP airline lounges then that would be a good place to stay.

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
235 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visit Buenos Aires?

Thanks for your suggestions. I think we will find a lounge and relax at the airport.

3. Re: visit Buenos Aires?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:22