We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transferring Within EZE Airport

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
30 posts
227 reviews
Save Topic
Transferring Within EZE Airport

Hi, all!

I am going to transfer in EZE coming from Germany and flying on to Chile. Will I have to pick up my baggage, go through customs and check-in again or will my baggage be transferred automatically?

Thanks for your advice!

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,549 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transferring Within EZE Airport

If your airline from Germany has a reciprocal baggage agreement with your continuing airline then be sure to check your luggage through to Chile. Also, have them give you the travel documents(boarding pass) for the Chile flight.

If they are unable to transfer the luggage then you will need to go through immigration and customs;claim your luggage and recheck in at the next airline counter.

2. Re: Transferring Within EZE Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:22