We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Esplendor Plaza Francia

minnesota
Level Contributor
229 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Esplendor Plaza Francia

I think this is a newer hotel, and there are only 3 reviewers on TA and all of them are from Buenos Aires (strange?). This hotel is located right on Avenida del Libertador, I wonder if the traffic noise would be unbearable. I would appreciate any input, especially from someone who stayed there before. Is this area considered to be in the heart of Recoleta?

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Esplendor Plaza Francia

This hotel is one which we would regularly recommend for viistors in the past then it started to age badly. It was purchased by Esplendor Hotels and went through a complete renovation. The location is one of the best in the city. The hotel is next to Libertador Ave but is actually on a smaller side street so noise is not a problem.

I haven't been in the hotel since the renovation but from the website, it looks like it has regained it's beauty. I can't wait to hear more visitor responses so that hopefully we can start recommending it again.

minnesota
Level Contributor
229 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Esplendor Plaza Francia

Thank you so much for the prompt response, Your answer helps to ease my concerns. I think I'll book it and write a review later.

3. Re: Esplendor Plaza Francia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:20