We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguassu falls air ports

Glendale, California
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Iguassu falls air ports

Hi we are traveling from US to Brazil and Argentina in September ( I think the weather would be nice at that time)and we would like to visit Iguassu Falls and spend 2 nights there ,I was trying to get non stop air line tickets from Rio de Janeiro to IGU and from IGU to Buenos Aires and I couldn't find non stop flights . there are non stop flights from GIG to IGU and from IGR to AEP . I would like to find out if we can leave from IGR ??? can we get a taxi from Iguassu falls the Brazilian side and get to the airport in Iguassu Falls at Argentina side ?how long would it take and how much would it cost?

thanks Annie

Edited: 13 March 2014, 16:36
San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,407 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iguassu falls air ports

There are direct flights from IGR to Buenos Aires(AEP). There are taxi's available at all times from the airport,park and all hotels in Brazil to IGR.

The cost should be around 300 pesos. Depending on where you are then plan on 20-30 minutes for the transfer.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 16:39
Glendale, California
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iguassu falls air ports

Thanks for your reply.

3. Re: Iguassu falls air ports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:28