We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day in B.A.

Sandusky, Michigan
Level Contributor
21 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
1 day in B.A.

I'm flying in around 8am on a Monday and have the day to spend before heading to Iguazu Falls. Probably not til 11(?) or so I'd be out of the airport and have bags dropped at hotel. I'm staying at Reino Del Plata Boutique Hotel. I enjoy history, culture, cemeteries, sports, general tours, etc, but have no interest in tango or Evita. Would appreciate advice as to a couple of things I should do with my limited time. Thanks!

Buenos Aires Free Walks
Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Camino Pampa
Private Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Las Superguias Tours Zoo Lujan
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Buenos Aires Off the Beaten Path Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,740 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day in B.A.

Have a look at www.bue.gov.ar. This is the city website and explains the hop on/off yellow bus which would be a good way to get an overall view of the city.

After doing the tour, if there is a particular neighborhood which interests you then just hop off and do more exploring.

2. Re: 1 day in B.A.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:15