We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to store my backpack in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
Place to store my backpack in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery

Hi,

I'm landing in the international airport at 7 am and I have a domestic flight from Aeroparque Jorge Newbery airport at 7 pm.

Is there a place to store my backpack so I could take a walk in the city?

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to store my backpack in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery

There is luggage storage at Aeroparque. If you go to the Information counter, they will take you to have your luggage scanned and sealed and then take it to the storage in the north parking lot. The cost is ARG$40 per bag for every twelve hours of storage. You pay when you claim your luggage and they accept credit cards.

buenos aires...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to store my backpack in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery

You can take the Manuel Tienda Leon bus from Ezeiza to their terminal in the city. They have storage lockers that are located behind the ticket counter. (It's a small terminal). When you want to go to Aeroparque, return to the M.T.L. terminal and take their bus to the domestic airport.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to store my backpack in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery

Thank you for your help!

Are there any walking distance parks/places nearby?

4. Re: Place to store my backpack in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:16