We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
New Castle, Colorado
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in BA

I would like to ask about the hotel 562 Nogaro vs. the Recoleta Loisuites. Based on the photos the 562 Nogaro Hotel seems a pretty nice with new-looking rooms hotel at a very reasonable price, but I was suggested to stay at the Recoleta area so basically that´s my only doubt. Since this is my first stop in my honeymoon, I would really like to make the best choice!

I´ve been to BA before and think I would like to book tours when getting there, to try and get a better deal out of them too. Does anyone think this is the better idea?

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in BA

Book Loi Suites Recoleta ...and get the tours while you are in BA

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,484 posts
765 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in BA

The LoiSuites is well located and the service has always been good. I stayed there several times before moving to Argentina. I'm not sure the rate they are charging these days but I know it keeps increasing. I've never heard or stayed at the Nogaro but the Loi Suites always has done a good job when I stayed there.

Have a great honeymoon. Congrats!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in BA

The Loi Suites in Recoleta is great. I don't know the other hotel, sorry.

New Castle, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in BA

Thanks a lot to everyone for your insight! It was exactly what I needed to know :)

5. Re: Honeymoon in BA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 10:31