We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights between Mendoza and El Calafate

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Flights between Mendoza and El Calafate

I'm going to be in Argentina for 2 weeks over xmas and new year and wanted to spend new year in Mendoza and fly directly from Mendoza to/from El Calafate.

My plan is to go B.A. to Mendoza, Mendoza to El Calafate, El Calafate to B.A. (or switch to go from B.A. to El Calafate first and then El Calafate to Mendoza)

I can't seem to find any direct flights between El Calafate and Mendoza....does anyone know if they exist?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights between Mendoza and El Calafate

no, they don't exist. You have to connect here in Buenos Aires. Mendoza-Baires-El Calafate.

Chicago
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights between Mendoza and El Calafate

My friend and I are doing the exact same trip in April! Please let me know if you stumble upon any not-to-be-missed places to visit.

3. Re: Flights between Mendoza and El Calafate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 12:16