We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport time from Argentina to Brazil thru Iguazu

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
transport time from Argentina to Brazil thru Iguazu

Hello everyone,

I have a practical question hope someone can give me advices.

On 1 July, we plan to cross the border from Argentina to Brazil thru the Iguazu border.

I schedule to take a bus from Foz Iguazu (Brazil side) to Rio de Janeiro on 1845.

And on that day, Argentina will be playing football on 1300. For sure I would like to see it in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) with the crowds before crossing the border to Brazil.

So, if I plan to watch the game in Puerto Iguazu, which should finish around 1500, and then cross the border to Brazil to Foz Iguazu bus station to catch the bus at 1845. Do you think it's practically possible or the time is not enough?

I plan to do it with the public bus, which I know it's more or less every 30 minutes frequency.

I am holding Bristish passport and we do NOT need visa to enter Brazil.

Thanks a lot

Franky

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport time from Argentina to Brazil thru Iguazu

The transport time between the two locations should take no more than 30 minutes with the border crossing included.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport time from Argentina to Brazil thru Iguazu

Thanks for that.

Do you mean the time from Bus Terminal (argentina side) to Bus Terminal (Brazil side) takes no more than 30 mins?

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport time from Argentina to Brazil thru Iguazu

Yes, bus terminal to bus terminal

4. Re: transport time from Argentina to Brazil thru Iguazu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16