We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

california
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

Hello TA!

Im hoping someone can help me.

I have been wanting quotes from Hotel Jasy (los Troncos), and Secret Garden. but because they dont do online reservations, I have emailed them, and no one returns my emails.

I have tried 3 times.

Is this normal practice? How do others get to reserve rooms?

this is for august 2012, so I can only think that maybe they don't have the rates yet for august...? because other hotels will allow me to book earlier months, but not that far in advance.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Sincerely,

Yesi

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,550 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

It is best to telephone them. It's not uncommon for emails to go astray to Argentina.

california
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

Thanks Ricardo!

Thats what i thought.

do you know how far in advance the rates come out for august?

I have received an email from St. George hotel in Iguazu and they said they dont' have the rates for august yet.

But eventhough, I much would rather stay in the Secret Garden or Los troncos.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,550 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

They should have the rates out by April, but please keep in mind that Argentina is going through an inflation cycle so they could change at any time after they are posted.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

I had no trouble e-mailing Secret Garden. I received very prompt responses. Are you sure you are e-mailing the right address? I believe you can find it on his website.

california
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

thanks!

yes, I got the email from their website... not sure why they dont respond... but its not very nice in their part...

ive checked my inbox and even my junk mail just in case

I really wanted to stay there or los troncos... but now im dissapointed with the lack of response... its a reflection of their overall service...

but im trying to give them the benefit of the doubt... so ive emailed them again....

but how many times do i have to email, you know

cross my fingers!

Yesi

6. Re: How to Reserve when they don't Answer my E-Mails, Pls Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2013, 10:23