1. Will it be feasible to take the local bus from Sheraton to the hotel with one luggage (21” carry-on) or should I just take a taxi?
2. If I take the bus, what would be a less busy time to take? What street (stop) should I get off? How far is the walk to the hotel from the bus stop?
3. If I take a taxi, do I need to ask Sheraton to call a taxi or there are taxis readily available in front of Sheraton? Approximately how much will be the taxi fare?
4. Is it safe to walk from Hotel De La Fonte to the city center and back at night? How far is the walk (some say ten minutes and some say 20 minutes)?
4. I want to visit the Brazil side next morning by Taxi and then go directly to the Iguazu Airport (IGR) for LAN flight departing 14:05, what time should I leave the park to allow ample time for the departure?
5. Given my departure time, do I have enough time to visit both Brazil Fall and the Bird Park?
6. What is the approximate cost for taxi from Hotel De La Fonte to Brazil side then to IGR?
7. Are there any restaurants open between 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the city center of Puerto Iguazu? Any recommendation for a quick bite, tasty but does not has to be fancy.