We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Hotel in Mesa, AZ

Houston
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Hotel in Mesa, AZ

Looking for a nice, safe area of Mesa to stay in while I visit some friends. Looking for the most upscale hotel and area that Mesa would have to offer - can you advise?

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Hotel in Mesa, AZ

Mesa stretches about 15 miles east to west - where do your friends live?

You might look at the Best Western at Superstition Springs Mall. The new Residence Inn on Higley is actually in Gilbert but right next to rt 60. Nothing upscale - will have to go farther for that.

I haven't stayed at either of these, I just know they are in safe areas.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Hotel in Mesa, AZ

The Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott are all good. I wouldn't stay anywhere downtown.

Houston
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Hotel in Mesa, AZ

Thank you for all your help. will check all these out. I don't know the name of the area my friends live in but don't think they are in a good area - the area they live in looks somewhat rough -- could be that it's just old.

I'm a female traveling along so good area to stay in is very important to me.

Edited: 21 July 2014, 01:54
4. Re: Nice Hotel in Mesa, AZ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2015, 15:15