We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manantial de Milagro or El Bordo de las Lanzas?

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Manantial de Milagro or El Bordo de las Lanzas?

We are considering a "splurge" for a few nights at an estancia while in the Northwest next July. Have you been to El Manantial de Milagro or El Bordo de las Lanzas? Any feedback on the food, horseback riding, other activities? Thanks!

Argentina
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manantial de Milagro or El Bordo de las Lanzas?

check also Finca Santa Anita...

I met people who have been staying there recently... great reference...

Great scenery...

Giena

Level Contributor
207 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manantial de Milagro or El Bordo de las Lanzas?

I stayed at El Bordo de las Lanzas with my family. When making our travel plans, I looked at the website for Manantial de Milagro. It looked to me more like an inn with some riding. We wanted to stay at an estancia rather than an inn. El Bordo only takes one family at a time, so it is a very different experience. I wrote a review about our stay which you might find helpful to read. It is under Salta accommodations. The food at El Bordo is abundant and very good. It is prepared by the housekeeping staff. Typically, you join family members for dinner. It was so long ago that I don't remember what was served for breakfast, just that it was good. Ditto lunch, which was a full asado the day we left. Tea was also served. I think we had tea and/or lunch in the outdoor gardens. There were drinks and cheeses before dinner. Anyway, no worries about the food. They will ask you to fill out a form asking about food preferences. I let them know that my son loved drinking Coke and my husband enjoyed red wine. Both were well stocked. The horses were Peruvian Paseo horses

3. Re: Manantial de Milagro or El Bordo de las Lanzas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 02:17