We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Tour Guide : Angie

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
8 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Private Tour Guide : Angie

We've just spent 2 amazing in NW Argentina with Angie. In short Angie is awesome. She went well out of her way by driving to La Quiaca to pick us up in the morning, arranged a trip to the extraordinary beautiful Hornocal then an overnight in Purnamarca, followed by a long day's drive to Cafayete and return to Salta to fit in with our condensed schedule when our flights to Iguazu were changed (we certainly wouldn't recommend such a tight visit: 3/4 days should be the minimum).

She's a great guide, safe driver and a wonderfully warm and knowledgeable person. Not only did she inspire us with her love of the region, but we felt as if we really got underneath the skin of the place with all they human interest stories she shared, as well as her take on local politics and economics. She never complained about the truncated programme and allowed us sufficient time to see and photograph this amazing place.

Highly recommended: we'll be back!

Mentioned in this post
Argentina
Argentina
South America
Salta
Salta
Province of Salta, Argentina
5 replies to this topic
ct
Level Contributor
284 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Tour Guide : Angie

Would you like to share her contact information? I'm looking at a trip including this area in October. Thanks.

Minnesota, US
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Tour Guide : Angie

I would love to contact Angie myself but do not know how to contact her!

ct
Level Contributor
284 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Tour Guide : Angie

angie_guide@hotmail.com

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
8 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Tour Guide : Angie

angie_guide@hotmail.com or

005493876151703. She's on whatsapp

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Tour Guide : Angie

Thank you for posting info about Angie.

We plan to tour beginning Nov.1 , 2017...and need, I guess, a driver with a 4x4 from Salta to Cachi and then someone from Cachi to Jujuy..including touring in the Jujuy area.

Did you tour with anyone in Jujuy whom you can suggest ??

Did you have a fabulous time...awesome countryside...photo ops? Any other tips to share with us?

Many thank if you can.....

warm regards,

lcarroll10@gmail.com

Luisita C.

Mentioned in this post
Salta
Salta
Province of Salta, Argentina
Reply to: Private Tour Guide : Angie
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted