We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Penguin Experience in 1/07

Stuck in North Texas
Level Contributor
760 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Our Penguin Experience in 1/07

Hello -

I have received some private messages asking about our penguin excursion so will post it here - hoping that will help someone.

We went on a LONG day excursion from Puerto Madryn.

We went with Monica Berg - at that time - the price was approximately $150 for her services and we paid for all entrances and lunch. etc

She is a teacher, but was on vacation in January (their summer). Her husband had a vacation also, so he drove the 4 of us in their personal car.

Her email is:

rymmato@infovia.com.ar

(I received mail from Roberto Mateo - perhaps her friend or relative - I don't know, but that's how I contacted her)

I hope this helps.

Carol

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,518 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Penguin Experience in 1/07

Thanks Carol for your post. We get this question many times especially from the cruise ship passengers who do not want to pay the high prices for the ship's shore excursions.

How did you like your experience and where did they take you?

Suerte!!

2. Re: Our Penguin Experience in 1/07

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 04:15