We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging in Villa La Angostura

Orange County
3 posts
Save Topic
lodging in Villa La Angostura

Does anyone know of a great place to stay in Villa La Angostura?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging in Villa La Angostura

there are many great places to stay in Villa la Angostura. El Faro, Las Balsas, Correntoso, Dos Bahias, Patagonia Paraiso, etc.

Miami Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
729 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging in Villa La Angostura

For a week stay, does anyone have any recommendations for a cabin that might have more space than a hotel room? It's just my husband & I so we'd like a quiet place, not oriented to families with kids.

Orange County
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging in Villa La Angostura

We're staying at Costa Serena. They have what you're looking for. Looks nice and the people have been very helpful but we have not been there before.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lodging in Villa La Angostura

I definitly think Sol Arrayan Hotel & Spa is the best place in Villa la Angostura! Great views, great service!

5. Re: lodging in Villa La Angostura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Villa La Angostura
More Villa La Angostura Topics