We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bariloche to Mendoza

Which San Carlos de Bariloche hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
No. California
Level Contributor
142 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Bariloche to Mendoza

Any ideas of how to get from Bariloche to Mendoza if we come over from Chile? I checked renting a car and it was $1600.00 to drive it to Mendoza and leave it there!!

Thanks

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bariloche to Mendoza

The bus? Andesmar (http://www.andesmar.com) runs that route, and I'm quite sure some other companies do too.

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bariloche to Mendoza

Yes Andesmar has 2 buses a day...there´s an overnight one

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bariloche to Mendoza

the bus. You can also fly but you have to come to Buenos Aires and then go to Mendoza from here.

Germany
Level Contributor
464 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bariloche to Mendoza

I tried to contact bus companies to know the same but they didn't reply to my emails.

How many hours does it take to go from Bariloche to Mendoza by bus?

What's the fare about?

---

I've already checked: Aerolineas Argentina doesn't operate direct flights. You just can go via B.A. what is quite expensive.

Germany
Level Contributor
464 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bariloche to Mendoza

I meanwhile checked the website of the bus operator... and therefore can reply to my own question. ;)

It takes around 17 hours to go from Bariloche to Mendoza.

6. Re: Bariloche to Mendoza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 02:18