We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve in Bariloche

Newport Beach, CA
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Year's Eve in Bariloche

My husband and I are in our late twenties and heading to Bariloche for New Year's. We'd like to have a great dinner followed by a fun night at a lounge or pub (not a club, not really feeling clubbing this NYE!) We'd like to go somewhere that is friendly and not too insanely crowded. Any recs for where we should go?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

I don't know if they will be open, but try Cassis, Nan, La Bonita, Il Gabbiano, La Argentina, etc. Then, the restaurant at Design Suites is also good the food and the views of the lake.

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

do not mix a dinner show in Bariloche for New Years Eve...the best restaurants do not have a show..

Try Cassis, at $ 520 pesos a piece for New Years Eve dinner...

After dinner, a couple of drinks at Pilgrims Pub, with live music, and if you want to dance Rocket Disco at 2.30 am, 80s and 90s music.

My suggestion

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

good suggestion Alec!! cassis is great! and has the most amazing views - so try to go early when there is still a little tiny bit of sun to enjoy more!! you can have a drink in the wooden deck before an amazing dinner!! if you make a res. ask for a table by the window!!

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

www.cassis.com.ar......

send to Mariana and Ernesto an email, for bookings

San Carlos de...
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

You guys would like Tequila on España. It is classy, spacious, and a cool chill vibe. Not a club but not lame either.

Newport Beach, CA
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions, I'll let you know how it went when I get back. Any comments on Lirolay Suites in Bariloche, have you guys heard of it? We are staying there. The website looks nice, so we'll see.

San Carlos de...
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

Haven't been in, but it is my favorite building in all of Bariloche, love the design!

Yokohama, Japan
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

I'll be in NYE in Bariloche as well. The suggestions are appreciated.

I was wondering if you know about any big/open celebrations around town. My brother recommended me to ask bout Colonia Suiza. Do you have any idea if they're organizing something?

Thanx in advance!

Sol

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

there are not big open celebrations in Bariloche for New Year´s Eve....and if there´s something at Colonia Suiza, it will be boring..very boring....

There are no good restaurants either....at Colonia Suiza.

There is a very good brewery / restaurant just out of Colonia Suiza..Cervecería Gilbert, they should be open for NYE,

San Carlos de...
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Year's Eve in Bariloche

Solcita,

Are you looking for a music/dance kind of event? Last year they had two of them for New Year's, one in Colonia Suiza and the other in Catedral ski resort. Let me know if that's your style, I will look into it.