We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurants

Funchal, Portugal
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Best restaurants

I will stay 5 nights in Bariloche in the winter (to ski in Cerro Catedral).

Could you please list the 5 very best restaurants in Bariloche, to dinner, and the type of cuisine of them.

Thank you very much,

Argentina
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best restaurants

Two of them:

Yuco, España 268, S. C. de Bariloche, cell fono: (54 2944) cell: 1568 3676 and fixed line: 425-942, e-mail: yuco_restaurant@yahoo.com.ar The restaurant is small and cozy and the service was excellent. It's a new restaurant that opened in 2007. There was a lovely amuse bouche of a pumpkin soup with a jalapeño pepper hint. The bread and grisini bread sticks were imaginative. The menu is small and has a Mediterranean influence. We shared 2 starters: a tomato flan and a trout terrine. Both were good. Of our 5 main dishes, 4 were excellent. The 5th was a pasta dish and it was probably a mistake to have ordered it. The chef-owner came to our table and was gracious. He worked at Trois Gros in France, a 3-star Michelin restaurant that we loved. The total was AP$400 for 5 of us. The second time we went there was just the two of us and it was even better. We shared a crotin de cabra which was goat cheese done three different ways (AP$27). We probably wouldn't have ordered it had we understood that crotin meant cheese, it was very good. We had the lamb done in two different ways for our main and it was excellent and served with a very good couscous (AP$46). We had a trilogia of chocolate (AP$25) and a gratin de uvas (AP$22) for dessert. Our was a Sophenia Malbec (AP$67). Our bill was AP$179 + tip (with a 15% discount on food for residents) and the evening was very enjoyable. The waitress, María is exellent. Rating: 9/10

naan (de Erica and Gustavo Harsanyi), Campichuelo 568, S. C. de Bariloche, fono: (54 2944) 421-785, naan@restaurante.net.ar The first time we went our bill for 4 people was AP$352 + tip 40 = AP$392. It is a lovely and very small restaurant. Erica is totally charming and recommended the Tomero which we liked very much. The food was good the first time, not great. They serve amuse bouche which was good. We shared a starter of champignones (AP$20) which was okay, one of us had the Lebanese platter (AP$40) that had authentic tastes, one trout (AP$35) which was dry, 1 lomo (AP$42) which was very good, and one riñóncitos (kidneys) which was also very good (AP$35), Tomero Malbec 2004 AP$55 x 2 = AP$110 (www.carlospulentawines.com from Vistalba), 3 cafés AP21, 3 dessert wines AP$15). The second time we went the food was excellent and the service even better. We shared a starter of crépes (AP$30) that was delicious and a main of merluza fish cooked in the oven with vegetables that we loved (AP$35). We also shared a fruit dessert (AP$20) and had another bottle of Tomero Malbec 2004 (AP$55). Rating: 8/10

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best restaurants

Try El Boliche Viejo, grilled meat. It's actually past the airport, near the bridge on the Rio Limay.

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best restaurants

agree with Ferran...had dinner at Yuco on Friday, and the food was excellent...

Yuco is a new place in Bariloche...I do recommend it..

Germany
Level Contributor
464 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best restaurants

I liked La Marmite. It has a smoking section, too.

San Carlos de...
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best restaurants

Casis on Lago Guiterrez and Los Cesares at the Hotel Llao Llao are both 5 star, top notch dining experiences.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best restaurants

Casiss and Nann are my favourites!!

dublin
Level Contributor
24 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best restaurants

just to add to yuco praise, had dinner for two last night and it was excellent, and the staff were great too

PUERTO VARAS
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best restaurants

a dear friend of mine invite me a few days ago to taste the best grill in bariloche "Don Molina", san Martin street, close to the panamericano Hotel.we eat centro de bife because is better than the famous bife de chorizo....

but the best of his place is in the subloor, "Pura Cepa" a charmant wine bar with more han 350 argentinean wine class, amazing!!! its something I want to know yet.

and during our pleasent luch my friend order the Newen wine: merlot 2005 , according to his words :the best patagonian wine...

San Carlos de...
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best restaurants

Another great restaurant is Luna De Orient at km 5 on Pioneros. They open at 8:30 til 11:30. Great arabic food.

washington, d.c.
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best restaurants

Yuco was absolutely superb. My wife and I have eaten at some of the most expensive restaurants in New York city and this was a truly spectacular meal. We had the shrimp prepared 4 ways and the lamb prepared 4 ways. Simply delicious. We had the creme brulee for dessert, divine. What a treat. Do yourself a favor and go!