We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bariloche - Good idea in June?

Haifa, Israel
12 posts
Save Topic
Bariloche - Good idea in June?

Hello,

Me and my wife are planning to visit Bariloche in June. We are planning 3/4 full days. We are flying from Buenos Aires and leaving Bariloche to Salta and then to Iguazu and then to Brazil (World Cup).

We don't ski and we love food, light outdoor activity and sightseeing.

My question are :

Is it worth it to visit in June?

If yes, How many days should we spend? What are the recommended activities in June? Is renting a car a good idea?

if no, What alternatives do you suggest?

Thanks in advance,

Majd

Edited: 12 February 2014, 10:01
Mentioned in this post
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal District, Argentina
Brazil
Brazil
South America
San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,199 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bariloche - Good idea in June?

Since it will be Winter in Bariloche then plan on having a Winter holiday so warm clothing will be appropriate. While the main roads will be passable, self driving on some of the more scenic roads may be a challenge if there is snow. The people at your accommodations can suggest some organized sightseeing which relieve you of the driving.

All of the restaurants and shops will be open since the ski season will start.

2. Re: Bariloche - Good idea in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche